cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Email address used for stadia subscription has been disabled but I am being still charged

Hi,

My son registered for stadia pro trial version but had entered wrong birthdate. But he later went and fixed the birthdate. Since he was actually younger than 13 yrs old, his account got disabled after the birthdate-update. We had signed up for the trial with my credit card. We have not been able to access this account. We wanted to end our subscription since we didn't have access to this account. We have not been able to access or use stadia but we are being charged for it. How can I fix this problem? How can I reverse this charge?

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @sunilnandihalli 

please contact the Stadia support (<false>) directly.

Also, please edit your post an remove your son's email adress. This is a private information which should not be shared.

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi Tobonaut,

The chat link when clicked, it says that I don't have access to GSuite tools. Can you please provide an alternate way of reaching out?
Thanks,
Sunil.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @sunilnandihalli 

sorry, my fault:

https://support.google.com/stadia/contact/stadia_chat

This is the correct link 🙂

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos