cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Disappointed99
Community Member

Completely uncontactable customer services and ignored feedback

I've been tyring to complain and request a refund on both the hardware and the games since day 1 and all I ever get is this... (see below).

Anyone seeing this AVOID Stadia.  At this point I officially HATE Google. 

This is all about attention, we're beta testers and they just don't care.  All feedback has been ignored, utterly.

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Disappointed99 : Which country are you located in?

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Chufu Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Try maybe to contact the Google Store support via this article (for hardware refunds) and this one for contacting Stadia Support (for games refunds).

I mean due to technical issues or overloading-times it might happen that the support is unavailable, but normally you should be able to reach the customer support. If you are located in a specific area in the world and you tried another language, it might also be worth a try to contact the English customer support (if you understand English well), because their lines are normally definetely open, while language-specific ones sometimes are not.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Disappointed99
Community Member

I’m in UK.  Birmingham to be exact.

I have asked for contact to be made and nothing.

This, on top of a release schedule that is surely a bad joke, makes me want to just wash my hands of stadia forever.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Disappointed99 

I've never had any issues yet getting in contact with UK support in the 2 or 3 occasions when I've needed to; although that is just from my personal experience, I am also in the UK east coast.

https://support.google.com/store/answer/7334136?hl=en#contact=1 

I'm looking at Request chat 3-5 min wait, Request Callback under 1 min, Email support 18-24 hours

2020-02-07_16-14-03.png

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos