Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member

Cancelled orders

Jump to solution
Hi, I was wondering if we can get a definitive response for folks that pre-ordered the founders edition but had their pre-orders cancelled within hours of a hold being placed. Is Google going to be reinstating our orders? We've been told to contact support, but support tells us they can't help us and has to send it up the chain. I'm not asking to be fixed right this moment, but a response to ensure us that we will still be able to get our Founders Edition, since the system cancelled us through no fault of our own would go a long way.
4 Kudos
Highlighted
Jeckler
Community Member
Finally received an email from a supervisor after 4 days of waiting just to be told he will look into the issue. @GraceFromGoogle can you assist at all?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member
So I got a email from support last week and again nothing they sent me a link I couldn't access, very very patiently......
0 Kudos
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member
i got a email from support yesterday and it worked, i was finally able to order my FE
0 Kudos
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member
Sucks it took so long but I'm glad to hear you finally were able to get it resolved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
mcbaggert
Community Member
Hi Grace, my order was cancelled without reason - I received an email with a link to re-order a founders edition. I've done that and it was cancelled again. I ordered a third time using a different payment and it was cancelled again. So nothing has been fixed unfortunately. No one at Store support has been able to help me, despite escalating the case. Do you have any more information on this problem? I'm trying REALLY hard to be a Stadia user!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
minoo106936y
Community Member

0 Kudos
Highlighted
threalslimshady
Community Member

Important!  This is just for Grace btw or for any Google support staff. Please I need help temporarily disabling my Founders edition account. All i can find is the option to delete my account but i dont want to have to re-purchase the game when i am finally able to play it. The reason is that in my current location i am unable to access stadia due to lack of internet speed. Im here for school so i wont be able to play for some time. Actually ive never played stadia because of the lack of connection where i am at. Im paying unnecessary charges. Please help!!

0 Kudos