Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member

Cancelled orders

Jump to solution
Hi, I was wondering if we can get a definitive response for folks that pre-ordered the founders edition but had their pre-orders cancelled within hours of a hold being placed. Is Google going to be reinstating our orders? We've been told to contact support, but support tells us they can't help us and has to send it up the chain. I'm not asking to be fixed right this moment, but a response to ensure us that we will still be able to get our Founders Edition, since the system cancelled us through no fault of our own would go a long way.
4 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everybody,  

The GStore team should be following up with you sometime this week, and if you don't receive a follow-up by the end of this week, I kindly suggest contacting the GStore support team again. I know that this situation is less than ideal, so thanks for your patience.

- GraceFromGoogle 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Highlighted
HR
Community Member

Well, thanks for a response @GraceFromGoogle . Let's hope we can solve that mess before Friday.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HR
Community Member

Woohooo! I just got an email that allowed me to reorder my FE. So far so good, went straight through to my bank account as I used my debit card this time. But hey Google.. you guys are such cheapskates.. Not one cent off or any other goodie for making us wait this long. Guess we can be thankful that we got it in the end?! Still.. I hope Stadia will be a nice experience for me.. the way you guys handled the cancelled orders was not. Now it's time to wait for a code to play. Probably another week now till we get that? Haha..... let's hope not. I wish you all the best.

..now....what name to pick....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
northead
Community Member
I can happily report that I was given a code to purchase a Founders Edition again and this time there didn't seem to be any issues. It would have been nice of Google to offer some sort of formal apology in the way of a £/$/€20 gift card or something, but I'll try not to complain too much. Still, this is proof that stuff like this *is* unacceptable and should absolutely be rectified. We were right.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member
I'm still waiting on my order to ship so I can get my code. I was hoping by doing my order at around 3pm I'd get it processed to shipping so I'd get it. They've put the hold on my funds but it never shipped. Guess I'm stuck until after the holiday still.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member
@linex7 @HR @northead Grats, so far I've got nothing but I'm waiting patiently
0 Kudos
Highlighted
HR
Community Member

@DeBigKaihave you gotten an email? You might want to try and send an email to support again in case you haven't received an email from them yet. My FE is now on it's way and I was able to lock in and get the nick I wanted. For now I'll be known as Protecther on Stadia.

I'll try and play a round now even if I don't believe that neither my Ubuntu Laptop nor the Internet connection are compatible where I am. Guess I have to wait for the weekend to really give it a try. Cu all ingame!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member

@HR so far nothing, emailed support yesterday evening and yesterday morning i contacted live chat but they didn't help me

tbh i may aswell just order a premiere at this point, seems like support doesn't care about me.

they said I cancelled my order earlier but that clearly isn't the case and now they won't fix it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Jeckler
Community Member
Same here with no link. People are automatically getting links, but the few support people I've spoken to over the past few days don't seem to know what is going on still.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
smchacko
Community Member
My FE order was cancelled because I had to deactivate my card. Thankfully, I was able to use another method of payment and got the FE box shipped. However, it's been a week and I still don't have the access code emailed to me. Please help.
0 Kudos