Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member

Cancelled orders

Jump to solution
Hi, I was wondering if we can get a definitive response for folks that pre-ordered the founders edition but had their pre-orders cancelled within hours of a hold being placed. Is Google going to be reinstating our orders? We've been told to contact support, but support tells us they can't help us and has to send it up the chain. I'm not asking to be fixed right this moment, but a response to ensure us that we will still be able to get our Founders Edition, since the system cancelled us through no fault of our own would go a long way.
4 Kudos
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member
Still no updates here either. Seems like our Founders orders just aren't as important as all those people that ordered after us. Seems like it shouldn't be that hard of problem to fix really. But yet here we are. Still waiting over a week later.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member
@linex7 it's almost like they don't care about us.... I've already made up my mind that I won't be spending any money on stadia for the foreseeable future, might aswell get my driver's license instead of a service that doesn't care about their users
0 Kudos
Highlighted
northead
Community Member

It's been a week, this is honestly getting a bit ridiculous. The situation itself is otherworldly jarring, and the support thereafter has been nothing short of appalling.

@GraceFromGoogle @ChrisFromGoogle still nothing?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member
@northead your battling a lost cause, support doesn't answer us and I doubt they will
0 Kudos
Highlighted
northead
Community Member

It may seem like it @DeBigKai, but it still feels like we should absolutely not just let this go by
It's beyond unacceptable

0 Kudos
Highlighted
KevinD
Community Member
@DeBigKai wow. I got off the phone with Google store earlier and the guy said to call him back later because he was too busy with other things..... As this point I think I'm just gonna bail this ship
1 Kudo
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member
@KevinD Oh My F'in God. I can't believe they said that, it's like one of the basic rules of support never to say stuff like that. this is indeed a slowly sinking pile of crap.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member
@GraceFromGoogle It's been a week since this was last addressed. Can we get some sort of update? Most of us just want to give Google our money for what we ordered. I get that we are just a drop in a massive bucket of orders but it would be nice to see the customers that had faith enough in the service to actually pre-order get what we ordered.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member

From an email I just received:

Thank you for contacting Google Support!

This is an agreed email update about your Stadia that got cancelled due to a payment issue. I just want to let you know that we are now working out a portal so that you can re-order the Stadia Founder's Edition. You will received an email update soon what to do next.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HR
Community Member

I got an email yesterday that said we can expect a fix by the end of the week. Whether we can trust that is debatable as I got the same statement last week. If they don't hurry with this, we'll also miss out on the sales.. not just the names. @GraceFromGoogle

Winter BlackFriday is coming..

Tags (2)
0 Kudos