Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member

Cancelled orders

Jump to solution
Hi, I was wondering if we can get a definitive response for folks that pre-ordered the founders edition but had their pre-orders cancelled within hours of a hold being placed. Is Google going to be reinstating our orders? We've been told to contact support, but support tells us they can't help us and has to send it up the chain. I'm not asking to be fixed right this moment, but a response to ensure us that we will still be able to get our Founders Edition, since the system cancelled us through no fault of our own would go a long way.
4 Kudos
Highlighted
KevinD
Community Member
@GraceFromGoogle Is there any update from your end? It has been 7 days for me now and still didnt get a reply to my ticket with GStore support ...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member
I was supposed to get an email following my support call I had yesterday but never received anything. Makes me less than hopeful that I'll actually hear from them even if they fix the issue. I've contacted support 3 times now for it and have never once received anything to confirm I have a support ticket open or anything. I've never dealt with support where they didn't at least give you a support ticket number to at least make you feel like you're being worked on.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member
@linex7 i just recieved 2 emails from different representatives that said they are looking into it. a few hours ago i got off a call with EU order department, they said i cancelled them myself but considering i was away that is incorrect. Support ticket ID is in the email you get when you do the email support thing. also the order department said there is nothing they can do about my founders edition. idk but to me it seems like a lost cause
0 Kudos
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member
The actual order support person I managed to speak to on the phone knew there were people with the issue and have every impression it would be fixed. I think they will get our Founders editions eventually at the very least.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let's hope this happens before time runs out..

I'm just so frustrated that we get NO response. No email response from support. None here in this forum, nothing on reddit.. nix, nada.. It hurts to know that Google gives no f##k about you. I go back to my corner now.

Btw this is my last post, my username has Stadia in it... That's a bad no-go.. a nono... Pfui! I'm the devil and I will get kick out of that forum shortly..

1 Kudo
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member

@linex7 i sure hope so, would love to get the FE i ordered instead of the PE

0 Kudos
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member
I have at least received somewhat of an update in regards to mine: "Thank you for contacting Google Support! This is an agreed email update about your Stadia that got cancelled due to a payment issue. I apologize for any inconvenience caused you. Please accept my sincere apologies. I already did some follow up with a similar bug, and as soon as I have an update I'll let you know." Not that this is much, but hopefully things are moving forward to others as well.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member

@linex7 That's atleast something.  i'm supposed to get called in a few hours, i'll let you know what comes out of it. probably not much seeing as the guy said their system says i cancelled it but who knows

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member
support hasn't called or mailed me(2 hours later almost), at this point i'm just done. i've cancelled the order the support guy made me make yesterday. screw this product/service if support is this terrible
0 Kudos
Highlighted
HR
Community Member

Still no updates. They said they would have a solution by the end of the week.. (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

0 Kudos