cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
linex7
Community Member

Cancelled orders

Jump to solution
Hi, I was wondering if we can get a definitive response for folks that pre-ordered the founders edition but had their pre-orders cancelled within hours of a hold being placed. Is Google going to be reinstating our orders? We've been told to contact support, but support tells us they can't help us and has to send it up the chain. I'm not asking to be fixed right this moment, but a response to ensure us that we will still be able to get our Founders Edition, since the system cancelled us through no fault of our own would go a long way.
4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everybody,  

The GStore team should be following up with you sometime this week, and if you don't receive a follow-up by the end of this week, I kindly suggest contacting the GStore support team again. I know that this situation is less than ideal, so thanks for your patience.

- GraceFromGoogle 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
46 Replies
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member

i second this, mine was cancelled for no reason and support said either get a PE or wait till base. nothing we can do

0 Kudos
Highlighted
KevinD
Community Member

Giving this a bump as this still didn't  get resolved for me 

@GraceFromGoogle @ChrisFromGoogle @

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @linex7 @KevinD @DeBigKai

Thanks for stopping by the Stadia Community Forum.  I understand that this situation is very frustrating, so I really appreciate everybody's patience. Please give us some time to investigate, and I'll be back in touch as soon as possible. 

- Grace

2 Kudos
Highlighted
linex7
Community Member
I actually just got off of the phone with support again and I was reassured that they are aware of a number of people having their orders auto cancelled by the system. They told me they are hoping to have it resolved by the end of the week. Unfortunately for us who had the Founders edition ordered with the intent of getting a good user name, we are going to basically miss out on that as we likely won't have anything until a full week after launch. So that sucks. But at least they are aware and seemingly working on the issue for us.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
KevinD
Community Member

Thanks Grace! 😁 

Hope to hear back soon as my support cases with you guys have been unanswered for days now,

Despite all the negativity surrounding Stadia right now, hope you have a good day none the less!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, Linex7. I'll keep my ears open for additional updates. 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello from Germany I also just got off the phone. Sadly the german support hotline is still completely clueless about what's happening. To be asked to wait till the end of the week is not a solution. I don't understand why this is not looked into right now. Why are we treated like beggars in a shopping mall? Are Stadia Founders just beta testers? You really can't hype something that much and hit us with the most chaotic lauch ever. Not if you are Google. This is just sad and of course people get angry.. and I have to stop now. Please just throw us a bone here. Anything really, just don't leave us standing in the rain. Have a nice day everyone. Sorry for thr rage, I tried to stay calm, I was so looking forward to this.. 😞
2 Kudos
Highlighted
dathomas24
Community Member
I'm in the same situation here in the US. I received a $130 plastic controller today. COMPLETELY USELESS! Black Friday deals are everywhere. How does Google think they can scam us with useless equipment and take our money. If we as individuals did that to someone I would expect police to be contacted. If I don't get a solution I'm returning this junk and buying something that works.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
DeBigKai
Community Member
While I understand your reasoning and feel your anger about this situation , this thread is for those orders who were cancelled by Google themselves
0 Kudos