Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Can‘t finish stadia profile creation without credit card

Jump to solution

Hi,

I didn‘t own a credit card, also my paypal acc is a valid payment method, because of I paid the controller with. Now I‘m not able to finish the setup without paying 0€ from a nonexisting credit card.

Please help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Thanks. The solution is to do the setup on an Android device.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @FvPntO 

at the moment, Stadia requires a credit card. This might be also used to validate that your are an adult and a existing person in reality.

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Thanks for sum up the obvious. But now I need to finish this, because of I‘m a 32 y/o adult without a credit card.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @FvPntO that's currently not possible.

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Thanks. The solution is to do the setup on an Android device.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Kinda dumb, i mean yeah americans have multiple credit cards. Cuz u **bleep** around with having actually 0 money. In europe we dont like debt, only every second to third person above 30 years has a credit card. Under 30 years basically 0. Good start for the brand. Little reasons like this create bad reputation and will cause stadia likely to fail. 

i wont recommend it to anyone. Google is just bad for gaming. 

1 Kudo