cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Bulk membership options

How would you all like to see bulk membership options with discounts?

For example you would be able to buy 6 or 12 months of pro with a slight discount (10-20% perhaps).

Month to month payments are fine but I'd love to see some bulk options for those of us in it for the long hull.

I'm curious what everyone thinks of this.

Add me on Stadia!
☆ Fai ☆
2 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Anarchy I'd love to see that but I'm not sure that Google would do it. I can't think of any other Google subscription which offers a discount for subscribing annually versus month-to-month.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@codesplice Google One is an example for a subscription that is cheaper when purchased for 12 months instead of monthly.

@Anarchy That's actually a good idea though, I would love to buy Stadia Pro as well as a "bulk", so for example for 12 months for a cheaper price.

I asked that on Gamescom 2019 at the Stadia booth and I was told that Google has a look into this, especially for members who are already Google One-members. So maybe they are planning something like a combined-membership or maybe a deduction when you are Google One-member. I was told anyway that we'll probably hear more in early 2020, so I am interested what actually comes then!

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Chufu yep, I had completely forgotten about that - one of very few Google subscriptions I don't actually have. Thanks for reminding me that it is a possibility.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Yes, I hope they will implement this option.
0 Kudos