cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
purple1976
Community Member

Buddy Pass, when expired can I extend with a Premiere bundle

I've a Stadia Pro account activated through a Buddy Pass, after 3 months when this bonus code expired... It will be possible to extend for other 3 months my Stadia Pro buying a "Stadia Premiere" bundle?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Chufu Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @purple1976,

as I could find in the Stadia helpcenter it looks like you can't stack the new Premiere code with your current Buddy Pass. I still feel it's not quite clear if you could add it when the Buddy Pass ran out. This might be worth to check out before the purchase with Stadia support.

"If you upgrade from Buddy and purchase a Premiere edition, you will receive a new Premiere code via email which you can give to a friend. The new Premiere code cannot be stacked upon your current Buddy Pass." Source: This article

0 Kudos
Highlighted
purple1976
Community Member

Then I hope that in the near future are offered for sale bundles that include "Stadia Controller" & "Chromecast Ultra" for a price of 99€ (i presume). Since the number of people who have received a Buddy Pass exceeds (if it does not double) the number of Founder / Premiere users....and all these people are in my same situation.
0 Kudos