Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kaimen
Community Member

Games won't launch

Jump to solution
Over the past week I have noticed games on Stadia taking longer and longer to load. Then today none of my games make it past the loading (Splash) screen. Some times I get the message - Game failed to load but after restarting they get stuck loading on the splash screen indefinitely. This happens on Chromecast and PC. I have 100 Mbps up and 15Mbps down and have had no problems until about a week ago. From what I can tell, it's not my internet as I also have GForce Now and can stream games with no issue. Anyone else having this problem?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kaimen
Community Member

@Frivolous_Ninny @Mad_Dog_Bravo @Mecanic69 

*UPDATE*. I don't know what changed but as of this evening, All of my games are now launching on PC and Chromecast.  

Hopefully, the issue is resolved but I have no idea what occurred to cause the issue or why it started working all of a sudden.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frivolous_Ninny
Community Member

@Kaimen I am having a similar experience. On Wednesday my games started working Again on all platforms. As I mentioned before, this happened to my account back in December. I’ve asked tech support to leave the ticket open this time to see if they can determine the issue. While having the issue my games would not work on any network or device that I tried. Both times happened, the lasted for a little over a week. At any rate, I’m glad it is working again in time for me to try Gylt and Metro Exodus.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Kaimen : Perhaps it was just the Stadia infrastructure that was at fault in this particular instance if it has just started working without any changes on your side being made.

Hopefully you won't have any further interruption.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos