cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

internet connection to the stadia controller

II can not connect the controller to the wifi in the house The wifi speed is 370 + and all other devices have no issue I have followed the instructions to the letter. I have xfinity where the 5.0 and 2.5 are seamless into one connection. Appreciate any insights on getting this connected Thanks
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@jimellis888 What happens when you try to connect the controller to your WiFi? At what point in the process does it fail?

0 Kudos
Community Member

I experience the same issue ever since I began renting a modem gateway device on my business internet connection with Comcast. Worked great when I was allowed to use my Arris modem gateway device when I had a residential account. Please note, I only get 75 down and 15 up. No change in speeds either switching from res to biz.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@jimellis888 Have you resolved your issue? Does your PSK have a special character?

There was a post were a user was unable to connect his controller to his wifi because his PSK have a special character in it.

https://community.stadia.com/t5/The-Stadia-Controller/When-will-Stadia-Controllers-support-apostroph...

0 Kudos