Community Member

iOS

When will stadia be iOS ready?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@KOOLBREEZE2114 I hope by sep.

I bought a pixel 4 xl just to do Stadia on it. (So they def won in terms of marketing cause they made some people such as myself but their phone all for stadia) but man I hope they get it added by sep (iPhone 12 comes out) because I'm def going back to apple and IOS as soon as that happens.

Android's are TRASH!!!!! Like straight up trash lmao. N this pixel 4xl.....yah about the only good thing I can say about it is like many say, the camera is about the only good thing in this phone, n I can play Stadia no bs or waiting for it to be on iOS etc. 

So for ur sake man I hope soon and sorry Google just being real. U def got me to buy one of ur phones for Stadia doesn't mean I like them or support them and I def would NEVER recommend them. U want a smartphone u do what started it all what does it right year after year and that's apple and IOS. All sh*tdroid does is fail, realizes it fails and tries to either copy IOS (rather than do it's own thing look at the up swipes they just took to close apps all started with iOS not sh*tdroid and rather than them do something new and their own they just take that idea and function from iOS) or it plays catch up with iOS. 

iPhone 12 I'm waiting for you and Google by then I def hope there is support for it. They def suckered some people into buying their trash droids tho for Stadia lol I'm one of them. 

Proud Stadia founder not a proud pixel owner (n mainly because Android is once again sh*t can be ANY PHONE cause how many run Droid? From Samsung to LG to Huawei list goes on and all different phones running the same garbage OS in other words u can cover sh*t with whatever "exterior" shells u want, it will always remain sh*t. Mask Droid with whatever type of phone u want, flip,fold,dual screen, all running Droid = they all sh*t. Just fact) so I feel your pain. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

You had a lot on your mind. Lol

0 Kudos