Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Used Stadia Founders Edition

Hi all,

I have been looking to get into Stadia for a while now ,

So I made the worst decision I could think of and got a used Founder Edition and guess what it came without the Invite Code,

Been trying to buy a separate code however from 3 tries none was legit and had to wait for the money to get refunded.

Also replied on the reddit thread about 1 week ago , maybe I am to eager and cant just watch the controller catch dust ,

If anyone has a spare pass please consider sharing it 

Much appreciated!

Tavi  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Tavi do you have any chance to receive a code from the seller?. Might also be that the seller has used the code already for his own account and then sold the FE edition as "used" on Ebay. In that case, you can't get a code to play. But maybe that guy still has the two Buddy Passes.

So then the only thing you could do would be to get a Buddy Pass from a Founder who still has one. As far as I know, most founders have used the two they got already for friends, etc. so it's more than unlikely that someone could give you one.

What you could also do is wait until Google is starting "Stadia Base" for Stadia, which means that you don't need a code to access Stadia. Stadia base was announced to come for early 2020, but nobody knows when exactly this will come.

If you would be able to get the order-number of the seller (he must have purchased the FE in the Google Store), you could try to phone the Google support and receive a code from them if you can also provide the serial-number of your hardware. At least worth a try.

Otherwise I guess best you could do is contacting the Seller, and try to give it back and get it refunded.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Chufu  Yeah, it was sold as used, didn't read the full description as I got hyped. Think he sold the other stuf

Anyway will wait till free version comes out, should be soon™

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

As with anything involving eBay.

If you're selling something, expect the buyer to try to rip you off.

If you're buying something, expect the seller to try to rip you off.

Sorry to hear you got a bit hosed.

0 Kudos