cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Trial and the Pro Sale

I am currently on the stadia pro free trial. If I buy a game whose price has been significantly reduced by the pro sale now, will I own it after my subscription runs out?Screenshot from 2020-05-19 14-04-39.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @wukillah03 

yes, you can play all the games you bought. Please keep in mind that Non-Pro Stadia players are only able to play in max. FullHD. 🙂

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
2 Kudos
Community Member

Ok thanks

0 Kudos
Community Member

Now another use-case:

Say I have claimed GRID using Pro trial and I have purchased "GRID Ultimate Upgrade." Will I be able to play the game after my Pro expires. I'm concerned about the "The base game (sold separately) is required for this add-on" statement...

Let's push it:

Will I be able play a game after I "Claimed" it and my Pro expires / I cancel it?

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @StaMarC 

Claimed (not bought) Pro games are only playable as long as you are a subscriber.

I think, if you claim the game but bought the DLC, that you have the DLC without the game which is rather not useful. 🙂

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
1 Kudo
Community Member

@Tobonaut if you find the time, please weigh in. Thank you

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@StaMarC 

thanks for flagging me 🙂

---
0 Kudos