cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted
Community Member

Stadia controller and Pixel 3 XL

Jump to solution

It is registering the controller is connected, but will not let me play the game. It then takes me back to registering on the Chromecast. I'm frustrated ๐Ÿ˜’. Finally have my gaming controller and am unable to use it. I'm super close to returning it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi

I had the same problem. I solved it by removing the usb cable and then reconnecting it and it started to work immediately. It's also best not to have the chrome cast still on because the controller seems to automatically connect with it. Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
10 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member
U need to plug in the controller into the phone to use it ๐Ÿ™‚
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi

I had the same problem. I solved it by removing the usb cable and then reconnecting it and it started to work immediately. It's also best not to have the chrome cast still on because the controller seems to automatically connect with it. Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Thank you for the response.  At the time I did have a dual usb-c cable attached.  I should have specified, thank you for your time. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member
I will try this when I would like to play the Stadia again. I do love my Stadia, and it functions as advertised so far when connecting to the Chromecast so far. It was initially frustrating but when it choose to work it felt amazing. So for all whom may read this....it takes a couple of attempts to connect the controller. As a matter of fact I spent over 45 mins. Trying to reconnect in hopes that one of my attempts might succeed. That didn't happen. The first night that I had my controller I played nothing, because it wouldn't connect. Then the next day I tried a few times, and Eureka!!!! Out of the blue it finally started to work. I am very grateful, as I prefer this method over a console anyday.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

J'ai commandรฉ la founder's edition le 20 aoรปt, je l'ai reรงu 2 jours aprรจs la sortie et j'ai jamais reรงu de code d'activation. Dois-je vendre celle la et acheter la premiere edition?

Merci de me rรฉpondre le plus tรดt possible.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@allantheubet99 :

Vous devrez contacter le support et en discuter avec eux. Vous devrez probablement leur fournir ร  la fois votre numรฉro de commande d'origine et le numรฉro de sรฉrie du Chromecast Ultra.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

How i find the order number? Because i have any email from Google since i bought and received the box

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@allantheubet99 : You would have received when your purchase was made.  Failing that, you can also login to GoogleStore and see the history of your purchases.  Select Orders, and you will see your order history, then select to View or Edit order, and the order details will include both the original order number, and the shipment/delivery information.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I would recommend to also check the Spam- and trashfolder of your email client as the order-confirmation and the code might also be there.

0 Kudos