cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia - Games not launching in Puerto Rico.

Puerto Rico is listed as a supported country. But when you try to launch any game on Stadia it fails saying Invalid Country. Its not my account as everyone in puerto rico is having the same issue, i have a whatsapp group of about 25 members so far all having the same issue. Here is a video of the issue: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VKBCGpFF1iionUDN7
5 Kudos
22 Replies
Community Member

Up
1 Kudo
Community Member

Same here 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Up

0 Kudos
Community Member

Got to chat with someone from support

joerod_0-1574317561491.png

2 Kudos
Community Member

Any statement on this ? 

2 Days later games still dont work.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Still waiting. On the third day and no joy. Come on, Google!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Come on Google! Don’t keep us in the dark! Let us know what you are doing to solve this issue. Don’t act like EA and BioWare when they pretended the launch of Anthem was great. Focus on Customer Service.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Same here
0 Kudos
Community Member

The fact that Google is refusing to even acknowledge this issue is absolutely unacceptable. 

I'm going to give them a few days and then request a refund. If they don't fix this I suggest everyone here does the same. 

Remember, we only have 15 days from the received date to return the Founder's Edition package for a full refund. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

I have contacted the publishers directly to see if it really is Google or the publishers like stadia is stating. Hope they fix this since this is unacceptable and false advertising.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Dante0557_0-1574363239963.png

0 Kudos
Community Member

48 hours+ in and still no word. This is a disgrace. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

R.I.P Same here! can't play any games!!
0 Kudos
Community Member

Same here. Waited 4 hours for the chat support. Rep said the situation has been escalated to the technical team. Very disappointing.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Im wondering if we will get any statement
0 Kudos
Community Member

Same here. Resorted to play through quality VPN on 720pp settings. Games highly playable. Problem solved for now until G gets it done. Playing on a MacBook with wired controller.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Good news: Finally got a response from the Stadia Twitter account. Bad news: They just told me to sit tight while they look into it.
1 Kudo
Community Member

Well, good they acknowledged the complaint. It should be an easy fix though. Had once a similar problem with a different company. Got fixed within 12 hours or so.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Yeah I wonder whats taking them so long, they should be better at these that other smaller companies. Even disney+ fixed it and acknowledged faster.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Believe it or not, tonight I'm able to play directly without VPN necessary. Either I'm lucky or it's fixed.

2 Kudos
Community Member

Working for me too. Looks like it's fixed. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

Still working today. So, let’s say it’s fixed for good. Finally I can play thru Chromecast on living room TV like in my good old Xbox360 days 🙂
0 Kudos