cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Remove purchased/redeemed games from Stadia library

Is there a way to remove or hide games from the Stadia library? I tried out all the PRO games so far but came away rather disappointed, therefore I'd like to have them out of my library again. Once redeemed, does one have to keep them?

I didn't find any feature for hiding games yet, but would really appreciate this!

2 Kudos
9 Replies
Community Member

If you play through Chrome or Edge browser, you can install the Stadia+ extension, and that gives the ability to hide games from your home page.

0 Kudos
Community Member

This is a MUST HAVE feature and is a SUPER BASIC request that needs to be addressed sooner than later.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I wouldn't hold your breath on this one - We have been asking to clean up the library by allowing people to remove unwanted added tv shows / movies from google play and its been 6 years since that request repeatedly fell on deaf ears.

I can see this being the case here too.. ' what do you mean you don't want this game? '  can't even hide games, now we'll end up with cluttered libraries full of junk we don't want with no way to remove them.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I'll be returning the hardware if this is the case. No thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Bit over the top...

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@kevvyfreshpdx If you haven't already, please be sure to submit this feedback through the Send feedback option in the Stadia app. Comments submitted that way will actually get read by the development team so that they can prioritize enhancements for future updates. They may or may not see comments dropped here in the forum.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Thanks for the heads up! I did also submit this feedback through the Stadia app.

1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@MarkusXM There isn't currently a way to remove or hide claimed games from your library. I'm also a bit frustrated by a cluttered library of games I don't intend to play so I'm hoping that this is something that will be added soon. 

Please be sure to suggest this via the in-app feedback option as well!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Thanks for the info! I wrote a feedback mail including this suggestion. Let's hope the feature becomes reality! 🙂
1 Kudo