cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

No Game discounts on December ?

Hi All, I can't see any game discount at the moment in the stadia store for PRO accounts, is it correct ? Moreover the gamelist is really small is it so hard to create partnerships with software house and game distributors ?
1 Kudo
5 Replies
Community Member

There was a sale for roughly two weeks when Stadia launched, and I do not think Google presently wants to have a perpetual sale with such a small games library. When even five games are on sale, that is over 20% of the library! This may change as the library grows, to the point where there is always something on sale, but I can only speculate on that. That being said, I think everyone would be surprised if there was not a sale around Christmas, so expect something in two to three weeks!
0 Kudos
Community Member

ok I see...

I can agree with you, but to be honest the fact that the library is small it's not our fault.

I think that we paid for a PRO account that includes these discounts and to see that no game is on discount is sad 😞

I hope that soon the library will grow up a lot and to see some discount for christmas.

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I would imagine that Stadia will bring some more discounts around christmas time for Stadia Pro, this would at least make sense for them regarding sales, etc. 😀

Would love to see some game-deductions, Stadia games are not really cheap in comparison to other platforms.

0 Kudos
Community Member

They saw this post 🙂

Now some discount is available, hope to see something more interesting around xmas.

0 Kudos
Community Member

You have the latest tom raider discounted until 24th december

0 Kudos