cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

NBA2k20

Dear Stadia team, One of the key selling points of Stadia was not having to update these games. Every time I log into NBA2k20 I have to update, not just once like standard console. Can you please keep the master server copy updated on a regular basis?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @Dualities,

true it's a bit frustrating, but Google mentioned that they are working together with the developers to fix the issue. The last update on that was on 4th December though, see here.

Hope the best for a fix soon!

1 Kudo
Community Member

its fixed, but its very apparent they have tweaked code to make you think you have to invest in your player... abandoned game, don't spend a dime on this trash, if you have not yet.. dont buy it

Regards, CackleTV - StadiaClan.com
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Given that 2K is not the game it used to be and the shot parameters and even stats don't matter, many of the issues people exp on stadia aren't the fault of stadia but just being bad ports by the developers of said software. Most of the bad ports are 2K games like NBA 2K20, Borderlands 3, Red Dead Redemption 2 (all of which are bad ports on any system). Ubisoft's breakpoint runs ok but is behind. Update wise and full of bugs. Destiny collection, tomb raiders, thumper, Metro Exodus all run great in comparison. In fact people see the most low connection or connection issues when playing a 2K game on stadia.
Army2willis
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Yeah, no one's blaming Stadia, I Just feel the publisher is milking Stadia's clients by fixing some of the code. They removed all extra ways to receive VP points in mycareer...

The game is so fixed that lets say you have 80 in shooting, you are going to score 15 pts per game every other game. Never a bucket more, you literally will miss every shot with no chance for a "perfect release", and any layups will be blocked from opposing teammates behind you by 4 feet..

They also seem to have hacked in that your character is "depressed" As he walks off the court, scoring his best ever.. he looks at the crowd appreciating the other teammates and sadly walks to the clubhouse, and the coach says, "we'll get him next time..."

Its purely altered code so you don't get extra points and finish your contracts which gives out 3000-5000 bonus VP.. every 30 games or so

They have clearly dictated to me, they have no concern over me enjoying myself playing the game, and just want me to send in cash, to get better results... I think I played 140 games in mycareer now, I have not enjoyed 1 game yet.. i did my grind, so im passing along the info, it is NOT going to get better

Regards, CackleTV - StadiaClan.com
0 Kudos