cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Messaging

Any word from anyone on when messaging is coming to Stadia? It would be pretty swell to send a text message to someone else. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@cphillips818 No official word on that so far.  I know this is one of the most requested feature, so hopefully we'll see it sooner than later. Make sure to keep an eye on the announcement/ blog at the front page of this community to monitor the update.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

Why not just integrate Discord, for those on chrome it's a perfect solution, and for those on chromecast it's at least something until you either release your own communication software or add mouse/keyboard support for chromecast. 

Add me on Stadia ClassicRando#6222

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Community Member

Wow, why this wasn't there from the start just depresses me. Build an ecosystem and have everything with in it. Because of the lack of messaging it's impossible to get people together for raids on Ghost Recon unless you are part of a discord group where they arrange them. I managed to join one and couldn't voice chat with them in the game because they were all keeping muted because they had already started chatting within discord. Totally f-ed up if you ask me. I just hope Google reads these posts and sees what a mistake they have made. I mean why oh why isn't this forum within the app 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Kudos
Community Member

+1 for the instant messaging!

0 Kudos
Community Member

+1 for this feature.

I will send a feedback in the app. will be great add

0 Kudos