cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Invitation Code

Jump to solution

I received my Stadia Premiere Edition yesterday. I attempted to set it up with my chromecast ultra. Not working with the controller linking code. Where is the invitation code that it keeps asking for? This is extremely frustrating, I am ready to pack it back up and send it back. Please help

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@cfangarden :

The code should be sent via email to the account that made the purchase.  Check spam folder etc., to see if it got buried away someplace.

If you are positive that it hasn't arrived, then you'll need to reach out to support, which unfortunately is a little more difficult currently with the covid-19 stuff going on.  So you'll need to go via whatever the currently recommended approach is in your region.   Typically they will require your original order number and also the serial number of the Chromecast Ultra too.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@cfangarden :

The code should be sent via email to the account that made the purchase.  Check spam folder etc., to see if it got buried away someplace.

If you are positive that it hasn't arrived, then you'll need to reach out to support, which unfortunately is a little more difficult currently with the covid-19 stuff going on.  So you'll need to go via whatever the currently recommended approach is in your region.   Typically they will require your original order number and also the serial number of the Chromecast Ultra too.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I was able to online chat with support and they helped me. Thank you so much.

1 Kudo