cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Innovation code

Got the link to sign up for stadia. then when I input the code,  it went to my username and  it froze.  I logout out of the system and then try to read enter the invitation code. And now I'm not able to get back in. 

Any suggestions on what to do?  I tried to look for customer service and was unable to find them, I tweeted out to them , and on Facebook.  And nothing... google customer service blows. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Due to recent current events, phone support is not available at this time. Please contact our team through online chat (select 'Contact us' at the top of any support article), Twitter Direct Message or Facebook Messenger. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.  If you're currently experiencing security or safety issues that require immediate assistance, call your local emergency services or fire department. You can find additional support options through our Help Centre or seek the advice of our Product Experts through the community forum. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hello, 

If you read my post I've done that. And support button on top of the article?!?!?! Where? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I did read your post, and that was why I underlined the need to be patient with regards to requests made currently.

As for where is the support button

https://support.google.com/stadia/?hl=en-GB#topic=9634925 

"...select 'Contact us' at the top of any support article"

Select any support article, e.g. Get the Stadia App  , once that support document loads you will see in the top right corner of the screen a 'Contact Us' link.  That will provide the list of communication methods currently available for your area.  In the UK currently Email, Chat, Facebook are all available, but of course that may not be the case for everyone.  If you do make a request via FB or Twitter just be a little more patient.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos