cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Horrible latency issues with Destiny 2 unless on the lowest setting. Any help? [edit: Solved]

Hello. Got my Stadia code and went to test it out on Chrome on my computer. When I play Destiny 2 at any setting besides the lowest setting (Limited data usage), I get horrible, horrible input lag of about 2-3 seconds per movement. The settings in game say I have an "Ok" connection.

I have a 100mb up/down Verizon Fios connection. I have run speedtests confirming I am getting these speeds, and I have run latency tests and get a steady 9-15ms on US servers.

I am not very tech savvy, but I added port forwarding exceptions for the ports listed in this article https://support.google.com/stadia/answer/9595943?hl=en&ref_topic=9495216. I have no adblocker or Extensions installed in Chrome, and am using the latest version. I am not using a VPN. I do not have the Controller/Chromecast yet to test it there. I am on a wired connection.

Can anyone who is a little more tech savvy give me some insight as to what I can do to try to fix this issue? Thank you.

edit- After a bunch of trial and error, I uninstalled Chrome and re-installed it from the bottom up and now I am only getting very very slight latency, guess there was some sort of issue with my old install.

2 Kudos
10 Replies