Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
lars0815
Community Member

Games included in Stadia Pro

Jump to solution
Hello, the informations about the included games in Stadia Pro is very limited and bad. When i want to buy Stadia Pro it shows that AC Odyssey and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition are included, but as far as i understand it, it is not now. But where can i find the actual list about the game which are included NOW, so i know what i buy NOW. Thanks
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
BlastHardcheese
Community Member
When you're in the Stadia Store (mobile or desktop) there is a section labeled "Stadia Pro games." This list will update and change each month as games you're able to claim on Pro are added or removed. Currently, in this list, are: Destiny 2, Farming Simulator 19, Samurai Shodown, and Tomb Raider (the first one). Shadow of the Tomb Raider is currently on sale (via the Stadia Pro Deals section in the store), in addition to 4 other games. But if you don't have a Stadia account and can't access the store, the only way to know what is currently on sale or which games can be claimed for free is to follow the community site here, reddit, or other gaming news sites. Reddit is a good source. Pretty much as soon as news drops about sales or other info, there is info there.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@lars0815 : The list of games that are included in a Pro subscription can be found via the store and selecting "Stadia Pro Games", the Chrome URL is : https://stadia.google.com/store/list/2001 

AC Odyssey has never been a Stadia Pro game.   The only titles that have been included in the Stadia Pro subscription to claim NOW are:

1. Destiny 2: The Collection
  2. Farming Simulator 19 Platinum Edition
  3. Samurai Shodown
  4. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Now, initially Farming Simulator 19 was added and not the Platinum Edition, but this was an error and it was corrected within an hour or two, as it should have been the Platinum Edition.  But AC Odyssey was never included in this.

Now, Pro deals is a different matter, games make their way into the Pro deals and out after a period of time, these are limited time discounts on specific games and content that changes over time. I haven't kept a record of those deals so I can't recall if AC Odyssey was discounted for a while or not.

Hope this helps.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

2 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
BlastHardcheese
Community Member
When you're in the Stadia Store (mobile or desktop) there is a section labeled "Stadia Pro games." This list will update and change each month as games you're able to claim on Pro are added or removed. Currently, in this list, are: Destiny 2, Farming Simulator 19, Samurai Shodown, and Tomb Raider (the first one). Shadow of the Tomb Raider is currently on sale (via the Stadia Pro Deals section in the store), in addition to 4 other games. But if you don't have a Stadia account and can't access the store, the only way to know what is currently on sale or which games can be claimed for free is to follow the community site here, reddit, or other gaming news sites. Reddit is a good source. Pretty much as soon as news drops about sales or other info, there is info there.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide

@lars0815 : The list of games that are included in a Pro subscription can be found via the store and selecting "Stadia Pro Games", the Chrome URL is : https://stadia.google.com/store/list/2001 

AC Odyssey has never been a Stadia Pro game.   The only titles that have been included in the Stadia Pro subscription to claim NOW are:

1. Destiny 2: The Collection
  2. Farming Simulator 19 Platinum Edition
  3. Samurai Shodown
  4. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Now, initially Farming Simulator 19 was added and not the Platinum Edition, but this was an error and it was corrected within an hour or two, as it should have been the Platinum Edition.  But AC Odyssey was never included in this.

Now, Pro deals is a different matter, games make their way into the Pro deals and out after a period of time, these are limited time discounts on specific games and content that changes over time. I haven't kept a record of those deals so I can't recall if AC Odyssey was discounted for a while or not.

Hope this helps.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
bFudg3
Community Member

Hi Lars,

I think you already received perfect answers in regards to your question.

But maybe something to keep in mind: As far as I understood, Stadia Pro Games are only available to claim for a certain time, which means I don't now if you subscribe NOW for Pro, if Destiny 2: The Collection and Samurai Showdown are still available. Cause Stadia Pro Games access will only be granted when being a Pro User at the time of the release of the game as Stadia Pro Game?!

BUT maybe this is only true when Stadia Free will hit the market and with the Founder and Premier Edition you will have access to all games released so far, even if you buy your subscription today.

Can someone clarify?

Cheers!

---
Stadia in-game: bFudg3
Tags (1)
1 Kudo
Highlighted
lars0815
Community Member

Thank you all very much.

I think this is misleading, when i go on this site https://store.google.com/product/stadia_games then you would think that these games are all included in Pro or the Premiere Edition.

I know that Cyberpunk is not released yet, so it cant be included, so i was wondering.

I will then follow the community then and hope that more games will follow so i can test them. I am just not sure yet if Stadia is something for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide

@lars0815 : If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is!  lol

0 Kudos
Highlighted
lars0815
Community Member
Well, i didnt think that all those games are in Pro. But i thought that they would offer more games than there actually are. 4 games are too few, especially when there are those "special" games like the farming simulator. 😄
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide

@lars0815 : Yeah, I hear you, and agree.  But I guess it just is what it is currently, not brilliant, but gradually improving month by month.

0 Kudos