cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Games already own

Jump to solution

Hello community, im getting started with stadia and i have games i already own on platforms like steam and epic games and i want to know how i link them cause i dont want to pay 2 times for the same game and less if its a 60€ like shadow of the tomb raider 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

No one needs to buy a game he already owns again on Stadia.

You can still play it on your PC, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Geforce Now or what ever.

Google doesnt force you to pay again for it.

Just try Stadia for free, claim the free games and find out if Stadia works on your internet and if you like it or not.

If you like it, you can buy games you dont have already, or if you hate it or doesnt work well cancel it again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

This mentality baffles me. If you owned a PS4 and bought an XBOX 360 -- You wouldn't expect the same game to transfer.

If you owned Google Play movies and installed Hulu. Had Infinity wars on google play but was upset because you didn't want to pay again on Hulu, you wouldn't expect Hulu to just give you the title.

Stadia is it's own entity, just like GeForce Now is and all the other platforms coming out. 

Steam is it's own entity.

If you want 50 games at random each month that rotate out with your saved progress, Nvidia now is for you.

This platform gives you tomb raider on Pro anyways - So get pro. Matter of fact it's fairly generous with Pro. Could be better, but I'm not complaining. 

I just don't understand where this logic comes from. 

¸¸.•*¨ What you walk by is the standard you accept¸¸.•*¨*•
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

No one needs to buy a game he already owns again on Stadia.

You can still play it on your PC, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Geforce Now or what ever.

Google doesnt force you to pay again for it.

Just try Stadia for free, claim the free games and find out if Stadia works on your internet and if you like it or not.

If you like it, you can buy games you dont have already, or if you hate it or doesnt work well cancel it again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Thx bro, for people that explains like u the world its better, but i wanted to play the sames games cuz my pc cant have high 60 fps, and i see on your comment thats not possible, again, Thx u 😀😀

0 Kudos