cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Due to recent current events, phone support is not available at this time.

Jump to solution

I can not activate my Stadia Pro suprcription via the app. I always get an error. On the support website it says:

"Due to recent current events, phone support is not available at this time."

How long will I have to wait? 

Stadia.com reroutes to https://stadia.google.com/setupPro can I activate my account somewhere else than the app. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@DaIZA What version is your app? Is it the latest update? Maybe try with a different device if you have any?

It's unfortunate, but this whole coronavirus situation is probably causing the phone support not available. We can try to help you here, so please try what I advised above and mention me if you still have any issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@DaIZA What version is your app? Is it the latest update? Maybe try with a different device if you have any?

It's unfortunate, but this whole coronavirus situation is probably causing the phone support not available. We can try to help you here, so please try what I advised above and mention me if you still have any issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Ivan  I tried it on my Pixel 2 that did not work. But i tried it on my Iphone that worked.

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos