cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Excessive lag

Jump to solution

Hey guys, I just wanted to get this off my chest. First of all, Stadia has been a pleasant experience to use, I've bought the entire Tomb Raider Trilogy, Mk11, and Gylt. Those game run very smoothly on Stadia, only rarely do they stutter/lag. But Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 has been anything but smooth gameplay. It's frustrating, especially when endgame missions are a bit grindy. The game lags so bad to the point where the game or Stadia app won't even respond to the controller. This happens on Chrome and (not as badly) on the Chromecast Ultra. 

I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue on this particular game?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

@gammas : IMHO, I think that there are just tweaks being made to the Stadia infrastructure, give it a a day or two and if no improvement raise a case with support. 

I've been having great experience with TR in general and then yesterday it was absolutely awful, not tried today yet but will see later if it is improved or not.  This isn't the first time that this has happened, and usually other games are behaving fine, so I'm feeling confident that the issue is more to do with Stadia infrastructure than not.  Be sure to complete a game survey if one appears at the end of a session too.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Community Member

@gammas : IMHO, I think that there are just tweaks being made to the Stadia infrastructure, give it a a day or two and if no improvement raise a case with support. 

I've been having great experience with TR in general and then yesterday it was absolutely awful, not tried today yet but will see later if it is improved or not.  This isn't the first time that this has happened, and usually other games are behaving fine, so I'm feeling confident that the issue is more to do with Stadia infrastructure than not.  Be sure to complete a game survey if one appears at the end of a session too.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member
I'm with you.
Always reply to those end of game surveys and send feedback!

I've gotten so many Google products fixed by doing that.
0 Kudos
Community Member
Thanks, and sorry for the late reply. The game occasionally works well, but most of the time it's less than enjoyable and more frustrating. Hopefully, with time it'll get better.
1 Kudo