cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Destiny 2 servers offline?

Anybody else getting different messages about destiny 2 servers (Bungie servers) being offline or full, and just being unable to connect and play? Any solution for this? Been trying to play for the last 20 minutes or so. Samurai Shodown worked ok, after a few attempts at opening and playing it. This is all from my Chromebook, since I am still waiting for the controller to arrive.

1 Kudo
13 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Yes, Bungie servers are down.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Same here. No luck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Bungie have been posting updates, but no detailed information on when to expect a resolution.

http://help.bungie.net/

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Just got my Stadia Founder today. Tried to play. Server down!!!! And Samouraï does not look great game to me ( Tekken would have been a better game to me) . Really disapointed!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi!

Same here. Not able to sign in for the last 20 minutes. Worked great yesterday. 

Bye, Sven

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Yes, the problem is not Stadia related though the timing is really unfortunate.  I'm sure they'll have the hamsters back on their wheels soon though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Sadly it’s a Bungie issue as it affects all platforms. Don’t worry they a good at resolving issues fast (as they can) and it’s worth the wait 🙂
Rokk
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

The message I am receiving is:

ONE MOMENT PLEASE...

Destiny 2 is temporarily at capacity. You will join the game in the order in which you connected. For more information please visit help.bungie.net

Your place in the queue: 5104

If the servers are actually down, then it should display the correct error on the screen.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Is your counting down as you wait?

0 Kudos