cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Destiny 2 Cross save not working for Stadia

Hello all,

I have all accounts linked on Bungie yet only ps4, steam and xbox show as active. I can play My xbox characters on them without issues.

Stadia, however, only has new characters. It even shows as cross play active at the login screen, but i think it is wrongly assuming that the Stadia characters should be the actively shared.

My Xbox Live characters are my main shared characters.

Any suggestions? I've gone to settings at Bungie and clicked the button  "Add To Cross Save" across from the Stadia linked account to no avail. This process worked for the other platforms.

Any help is appreciated !!

@GraceFromGoogle 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@s4nholo77-2573 Can you go to https://www.bungie.net/7/en/CrossSave/Recap , sign in using your account, and show me what you see there? For example, this is what my account is shown, linking Destiny 2 for PS4, Steam and Stadia. What does yours look like?

Ivan_0-1591590463285.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hello, sorry for the late reply.. I've been working on the house. Here are some screenshots that I've taken

The add to cross save button doesn't work.. It worked for all of the other platforms though

@Ivan 

System Setup.pngView profile.pngAccounts_linking in settings.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Ivan  Hello, sorry I missed your reply. Any help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@s4nholo77-2573 That is weird indeed. I'm not quite sure to be honest. Can you try logging in using Incognito window and see if it's still saying that Stadia is connected? Just to make sure there's no caching issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Ivan 

I've tried that and with a couple different browsers too.

Could it be on the Bungie side?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@s4nholo77-2573 Could be. I think at this point your best bet is to contact Bungie support and see if there's anything they can do. Good luck.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Ivan ok, I'll report back if anyone is following the thread.

0 Kudos