cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Constant Skipping

Since right before Christmas i've had constant skipping and freezing. Up until that time my experience was flawless. Really stinks because i want this to work so bad!
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Community Member

@DjiNNxN it's always fixable however you gonna need to provide more informations: Your playing on? What's your internet speed? If you are playing on a TV are you connected with a Ethernet cable? A

Try this test also for your internet quality. https://packetlosstest.com/ 

Talk to you soon.

I collect Kudos for living.
0 Kudos
Community Member

1 Kudo
Community Member

Yep I have Frontier in Tampa, FL. I have 200/200 and i'm dropping zero packets.Using Google WiFi Ethernet from the ONT. Might have to cancel FiOS. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

@DjiNNxN If it's a regional issue I am pretty sure they will fix it in the next few days that why we report the quality of the stream after a game .

0 Kudos
Community Member

Wrong, not fixed yet and it’s a Frontier/Stadia issue.This has been going on for weeks now. Stadia has already lost 57% of their Destiny 2 base. Not looking good for Google. I hope they don’t abandon this project like they’ve done before.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@DjiNNxN Was this issue officially confirmed by the Stadia team?

Also  Destiny Stadia player base is not Stadia player base. I played Destiny at launch I am not anymore since I didn't like it and prefer other games Is am sure it's the case for a lot of people's. It was a free game so a lot of users just tried it.

With that said I am not saying all is pink on the Stadia front they have a lot of work infront of them but they not going anywhere they invested a lot in this and already. They just opened a game Studio and purchased another to possibly create Stadia exclusives.

0 Kudos