cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted
Community Member

Connection Quality only Good

Hi Everyone, I am just trying to see if I'm not the only one having connection issues. As of yesterday evening ish. I started to see my connection only stay on "Good" and this happened right after I purchased borderlands 3 lol.

I booted it right up and just very laggy especially when there's a lot of gunfire. Everything is pretty smooth aside from the environment popping up every so often.

I had stadia from the very beginning no issues. Always on excellent.  Haven't changed ISP either. I tried resetting the controller, switched out the ethernet cable to the CCU. Not sure what else to do. 

This morning I thought maybe it was just a server issue, nope its still happening.  I'm located in west Texas. I'm just going to blame the coronavirus. 

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks everyone. 

1 Kudo
11 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Same here. Started noticing this today.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I have noticed this. Set up is 1080p PC. Playing Doom is flawless and smooth as butter. The moment i goto division i have input lag and screen lag. Goes away at night. But overall, the issue for me is with division 2 as other games run just fine at the same 30 minute blocks.

0 Kudos