cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Can I get Stadia membership now?

Jump to solution

Hello. (Stadia) I know it is not accessible to other countries. I live in Turkey. My internet speed is + 50-100 mbps. Do I have to wait to access (Stadia)?

Thank you Stadia Team.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @JackieTR,

indeed in Turkey it's not supported yet (according to this article).

My recommendation would be to wait in that case. I know that some other ppl are using or suggesting VPN as it (sometimes) works with that, but if Google would restrict that, you would anyway not be able to play anymore, so personally I can't recommend to even try it because of that.

Therefore best you can do would be to wait, keep an eye on the social media channels for Stadia and leave feedback for the Stadia developers that you would love to see Stadia coming in Turkey (just tap your profile in the top right corner in the Stadia App or in stadia.google.com and tap "submit feedback").

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @JackieTR,

indeed in Turkey it's not supported yet (according to this article).

My recommendation would be to wait in that case. I know that some other ppl are using or suggesting VPN as it (sometimes) works with that, but if Google would restrict that, you would anyway not be able to play anymore, so personally I can't recommend to even try it because of that.

Therefore best you can do would be to wait, keep an eye on the social media channels for Stadia and leave feedback for the Stadia developers that you would love to see Stadia coming in Turkey (just tap your profile in the top right corner in the Stadia App or in stadia.google.com and tap "submit feedback").

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

Thanks a lot for the information. You are very correct in what you say. In my opinion, devices like vpn are just a temporary and futile expense. It will be very annoying to wait just because I am impatient and this is not a European country. so I may have to wait a little longer. 🙂
Thank you again.

1 Kudo