cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Buddy pass

Need a buddy pass - got a stadia for my birthday and since I am quarantined really need something to do! 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @S4muh,

most of us have already given the buddy passes away, so it's rare to still find one, but you can also try your luck in other communities like reddit, facebook, etc. maybe someone there still has a key for you.

Otherwise the only thing you can do is

• wait for Stadia Base (expected early 2020)
  • if the person you got the gift from bought it from a 3rd party seller on Ebay: Ask them to give you the code or get your money back
  • Try to get a code by contacting Stadia support and provide them with your Chromecast and Controller serial number. You might also need an order number, which you need to get from the 3rd party seller (if bought on ebay) or you - if purchased in the Google Store - from store.google.com.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Thanks @Chufu 

Got it from a promotional offer with BT (British telecoms) been passed around and not sure I will ever get that code! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Mh yeah I heard from that promotion, so you basically should be eligible for a code I would think (otherwise it would not make sense for BT to handle those out), did you try with both of their support to get a code? Most successful could be - I imagine - to talk with Stadia support in that case. If you have opened a ticket already with Stadia support, do you have a Case-ID to share that @GraceFromGoogle can check this out?

Wish you the best though for a key!

0 Kudos