Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
crowster
Community Member

Buddy pass

Jump to solution
Got a used Stadia, but need a buddy pass to activate it, some one willing to give away or sell?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@crowster : Got a temporary email address that I can send a code to?  I say temporary email address as I'm sure that you don't want to use your regular email address on a public forum!!

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
7 Replies
Highlighted
Ivan Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@crowster I highly advise you not to buy a buddy pass as you can easily get scammed, as it happened to a few people alraedy. 

There's a mega thread on the official Stadia sub-reddit for the purpose of buddy pass trading. Perhaps you can try your luck there

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/esurww/buddy_thread_v3_find_friends_link_up_and_buddy/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide

@crowster : Got a temporary email address that I can send a code to?  I say temporary email address as I'm sure that you don't want to use your regular email address on a public forum!!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Highlighted
crowster
Community Member

hi, didnt know that it was easy to get scammed, do you know what i can do to get at code easist way? got another mailadress xxxx@xxxx.xxxx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide

@crowster : Check that email address, you should have a valid code.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
crowster
Community Member

it seem to work, what can i do for you?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide

@crowster : All good mate, no need to give me anything.  I had that unused pass so no problem.  Hope you have some fun.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
crowster
Community Member

im very grateful, you made my weekend.

1 Kudo