cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Audio / Video Sync Issue

Jump to solution
Has anyone else noticed audio / video sync problems? Playing Mortal Kombat 11 in story mode the sync gets lost pretty often. BTW, I don't believe the issue on my end. I have a Gig connection, Ethernet connected, Alienware laptop, latest 4k LG TV...
1 Kudo
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@The_One As long as it's confined to that one game it may just be an issue with that one game. I'd be sure to use the Send feedback option in the Stadia app on your phone to report the experience so it can get checked into.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@The_One I've not noticed any sync issues. What screen(s) are you experiencing this issue on - Chromecast Ultra, mobile app (what phone?), or Chrome (what computer/OS?)?

0 Kudos
Community Member

I see it on the Chromecast that came with the founders kit. Also on laptop, windows 10, chrome browser. Haven't tried on mobile yet. 

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@The_One Is it just an issue with that particular game? Any sync problems with Destiny 2 or Samurai Shodown?

0 Kudos
Community Member

Haven't seen it in other games. Haven't tried those two yet. Only Mk11 and GRID. 

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@The_One As long as it's confined to that one game it may just be an issue with that one game. I'd be sure to use the Send feedback option in the Stadia app on your phone to report the experience so it can get checked into.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

Probably. Anyone else experience this problem with MK11? 

After a fight scene is complete and the story continues it syncs back up but as the scene progresses, sync degrades. 

0 Kudos