cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Are Stadia Pro included games the best performing?

Are Stadia Pro games intended to be the best performing? Many of these titles are several years old now, so it suggests they probably run pretty well. I just got a Buddy Pass and havent tested the Stadia Pro games, or compared them to games that need to be purchased.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @cbdeakin,

no they are not intended to be the "best performing", Pro games are basically just free to claim games, but that doesn't mean that they are the best performing games.

At the moment it seems that Destiny 2 for example still has some lag issues here and there, while Samurai Shodown, Tomb Raider and Farming Simulator are running well so far, at least for me. I also purchased Assassins Creed and Mortal Kombat and they are running okay as well (sometimes I have short lags, but don't know if this is because of my connection or actually because of the game).

But if you have a Buddy Pass, just claim them and try them out on your own I would say. I mean they are for free, so why not trying? 😁

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yup, I will try all the free games. Tomb Raider multiplayer seems fine performance wise. Can't test 4k yet on PC though which is a bit disappointing. Hopefully this will be an option this year, as the 1080p / whatever resolution is used looks quite jagged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O1hM-k3aUY

0 Kudos